Monday, August 15, 2011

Hot off the Grill - Um, I mean fresh out of the oven :)

Brownie Burgers with Cupcake Buns!
Once again, I am late in posting from last Friday. My husband was very sick all weekend and it kind of threw me off of my new routine. I did manage to bake something, but was not able to post about it. I must become more proficient with my time management if I'm going to do this.

Anyway, last Friday I made the cutest Cupcake Brownie Burgers! I've seen them on the web many times while browsing for cupcake inspiration, but never had the courage to try them. Despite seeming like they'd be difficult, it was relatively easy once I got the hang of it! However, it's quite a time consuming project.

So creative I wish I'd thought of it!
As for today's project, I will photograph and post about it tomorrow. In the meantime, I will tell you they consist of cupcakes, black and white icing, Oreo Minis, and mini chocolate chips. Can you guess what they are?!

1 comment:

  1. Can you tell me where I can find the tutorial for making the hamburger cupcakes? My grandson is wanting this for his birthday party.

    ReplyDelete